News Home » Top Stories » Happening: Police Locate Corey Feldman Tape Identifying Hollywood Pedos

Around the World

Happening: Police Locate Corey Feldman Tape Identifying Hollywood Pedos

Community Admin 12 Dec 7

The Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s office announced Wednesday it had located tapes from 1993 in which actor Corey Feldman named several sexual predators in Hollywood.

In a statement to USA Today, a Santa Barbara County sheriff’s spokesperson said the department found audio recordings of Feldman’s testimony, which they had previously claimed they did not have.

Feldman was questioned in ’93 in connection to allegations that pop star Michael Jackson was abusing children.

“Following the recent inquiries into the Sheriff’s Office interview of Mr. Feldman in 1993, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office conducted an additional review for any stored items remaining from the Michael Jackson investigation,” the sheriff’s statement said.

“In a container which included the original reports from the (Jackson) investigation, the Sheriff’s Office located some detective working copies of audio recordings made during the investigation. A copy of Mr. Feldman’s interview was located. The recording is being turned over to the Los Angeles Police Department,” wrote SBCSO Public Information Officer Kelly Hoover.

The sheriff’s office, however, noted they would not be publicly releasing the tapes.

“Due to the fact that this case involves the alleged sexual abuse of a child, we are unable to comment further and any documentation or evidence related to this case is exempt from release.”

In response, Feldman took to Twitter claiming he also possessed a copy of the interview he recently located in his garage, and added he would soon release it publicly.

SO NOW THE POLICE R SAYING THEY HAV A COPY OF MY 93 INTERVIEW, BUT THEY CANT RELEASE IT! WELL GUESS WHAT….SO DO I! I WAS RUMMAGING THRU MY GARAGE & CAME UPON THE OLD CASSETTE COPY THE SBPD MADE 4 ME! I HAD NEVER RELEASED IT, BUT NOW I WILL! MAYBE THERES STILL HOPE….

— Corey Feldman (@Corey_Feldman) December 6, 2017

In another Tweet, Feldman asked the Los Angeles Police Department if they would be reopening the case as the tapes were now located and the allegations reported within the statute of limitations.

TIME 2 REOPEN THAT CASE @LAPD I DID REPORT IT WITHIN THE STATUTE, SO NOW IT SHOULD B ADMISSIBLE RIGHT?: Corey Feldman report child sexual abuse audio tape found Santa Barbara https://t.co/sgbefANA2i via @usatoday

— Corey Feldman (@Corey_Feldman) December 7, 2017

The actor-turned-singer had previously claimed he would soon identify his abusers in an interview with Today show former host Matt Lauer.

“It’s gonna continue unraveling. This is just the beginning. It’s just the tip of the iceberg. So everything you’re seeing is building up to what I believe is going to be a dam breaking open,” Feldman told Lauer.

The Friday the 13th former child actor also noted he’d received death threats and attempts on his life in relation to his knowledge of high-level sexual predators in Hollywood.

In an interview last month with Dr. Oz, Feldman identified one of his abusers as 80s actor John Grissom, who he says also abused his deceased friend actor Corey Haim.

Feldman launched a crowd-funding campaign in October, hoping to raise $10 million he says will go to security for his family and to production of a film which will “fight back against the Hollywood system.”

Follow @AdanSalazarWins

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adan.salazar.735